Blogg

Blogg

tisdag 31 oktober 2017

Pumpkin card

Happy halloween!

My last Halloween card for the season. I had the idea of making a monochrome card " with a twist". As you understand, the twist is the orange colour. I have used Tim Holtz products when I made this card. The pumpkinhead stamps, and a text stamp from one of his Halloween sets. I used the text stamp on the orange Coredinations paper layer to make some more interest. On the background I used one of his embossingfolders, the one that looks as a tree branch. Put on some Distress Oxide black soot and also some Distress Crayons. To finish the background I splattered some Distress paint in Spiced marmalade and Black soot.
I diecut the "Ornate frame 2" die in chipboard and put on some Grit paste. After that I used Distress spray stains in Spiced marmalade and Black soot. Finished it off with a touch of Crayons. 
Coloured som cheese cloth with spray stain. 


Here you can see a close-up on the frame and the background. I have also used a spider from Tim's ideaology line.


I placed a paper doll on the pumpkin head.


I used an older die to cut out 31, and I put a Clippings sticker on the cheese cloth. 


I hope you all will have a Happy halloween.

/Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar